Sunday Sayings.......

In order to keep a true perspective of one's importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him.  Dereke Bruce

Attitudes are contagious.  Are yours worth catching?  Dennis & Wendy Mannering

 

... 

Nothing to write about...just thought I would post my Sunday Sayings....

enjoy the day!

4 comments:

  1. Ordinary days are often the best, hope your Sunday is a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi..I have one of each...a dog Max and a cat Pickle...and some days I don't know what I would do without them...some other days I would like to try and do without them LOLOL...happy day to u....hugs..Ora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the saying about the cat and dog; not sure if that applies though to Koda, LOL (who is one spoiled dog :)

    hope you had a nice Sunday; ours was rainy and the Chargers lost :(


    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love the first one! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History