Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Having same problem here, Cindi. Apparently Blogger is working on it; very frustrating. I just put all the blogs I'm following as a widget on the side of my blog; so far it seems to be working.
ReplyDeletebetty
Thx
DeleteYeah, I don't blame you. I went thru the whole list of my blogger friends and YOU were alphabetically at the end. But it is good to hear from you if only to know you are experiencing the same things.
ReplyDeleteLove from North Carolina.. Hope they get this thing ironed out!!