![]() |
| Gasparilla Is, FL |
Anyway, yesterday was a good day. Father's day & all. Hubby got 2 fishing poles. One is a small pole, to pack in his golf bag. I know, you're asking yourselves, Why a golf bag? Clubs are to be stored in a golf bag, you play golf with them, not fishing poles. Well, hubby explained to me on occasion he has to wait on a group in front of him, several occasions he has found himself next water, and thought....if I had a fish pole right now...opportunity, you just can't let it slip by ya....lol Oh, and he saw a group of guys cast their lines in the water before....lol
My previous post I mentioned Mercedes whoopin a flip flop. The pics are a tad blurry. She's like a Ninja, quick, silent, deadly. Too funny.
![]() |
| Sylvester & Bentley |
Every morning I must make the boys get out of our bed. In order for me to make the bed. Bentley is staring at the camera. He's been caught cuddling with Sylvester. He's pleading his case not to spill the beans. Sylvester likes sleeping alone, if Mercedes or Bentley awake him when attempting a cuddle he gets a lil grouchy...
We had Eldest meatloaf for Father's day. I really enjoyed making these ahead, then freezing them. The portion size is perfect. I try to eat with smaller plates. This is a 5" dessert plate, instead of filling a 9" dinner plate. Today Eldest & I are going to make Oatmeal Granola bars, and a Oatmeal Strawberry/Banana Casserole. I'll post pics later.
Enjoy the day....






That's a great idea to use a smaller plate, Cindi. I'll have to do the same. Sounds like a good Father's Day for your husband; I like his thinking to be prepared to fish in case he's waiting on the golf course, never would have thought of that.
ReplyDeletebetty
Beautiful!! Love seeing the furrs.. Yum!!!
ReplyDelete