This is my happy place. The hot tub. We got this inflatable tub recently.
It's inflatable, thus making it portable. It does not have jets on the sides. They bubble up from the bottom, relaxing, yet has some power to it as well. The advantages are: Portable, so I can take it anywhere. Holds the temp very well, nothing above 104 degrees which is great for me cuz I like 102 range. It plugs into 110v standard. No rewiring, or adding additional costs to the fuse box. The utility increase was $18-20, not bad. The cost, about a 1/3 of what the standard spas range. We order this online, got the best deal from Wal-mart (Amazon has product too). The manufacture is the popular pool maker. Maintenance is easy peasy (we all luv that).
Good ole Stella girl, she's mad cuz I captured her in mid scratch. She's in a super loving mood this morning. Hum,??? we'll see how long she lasts. I play the Mission Impossible theme when she lurks around the home. Too much fun. The boys (Sylvester & Bentley) are completely over her antics, come and go around her, she still hisses at them. Mercedes is another story completely. One day I hope...will see until then ...da da daaaaaaaa....lol



I never heard of this kind of hot tub before. What a good idea!
ReplyDeleteWow, I bet that helps you alot as well! Neat idea!! Stella be nice! LOL
ReplyDeleteThat is a first for me. An inflatable one. Glad you are enjoying it. sounds like a win win situation all the way around, being portable is a real extra.
ReplyDeleteLove Stella's picture.
That is cool about the inflatable hot tub. Never saw one before. And it does seem like a reasonable one to maintain and to enjoy!
ReplyDeletebetty