
The weather is heating up...so
The A/C runs continual for 9 - 10 months if I spoil myself, I could probably go 6 - 8 months, but hey I like being spoilt...lol
With our open floor plan, we have two ceiling fans close in proximity. In my vain attempt to keep the temps low. I have followed the "rules", with setting the fans in a forward vs reverse mode. I'm now fed up with the "rules", and have set one fan in a forward mode, the other reverse. This has cooled the entire open space immensely. What can I say, I'm a "rule" breaker....lol
If you interested I have included the "rules" at the end of this posting...
Eldest had a bday yesterday. We enjoyed a day at sea...lol (lake) Things heated up pretty quickly. Even tho we were on the water, no clouds, the temps got to 93...whew it was HOT, before noon too. Today's temps are to be near 100...eek! The boy's went out again, NO THANK YOU...I will stay inside. Eldest enjoyed his bday! He enjoys everyday, so super blessings for us.
Stella is still being her royal self. I bring her out of Po-boi's room daily, to mingle with us peasants. She breaks mentally, turns into a civil, somewhat tame cat, she turns on a dime suddenly remembers she's a wild beast that we should not be contend with or she'll rip us limb from limb, then a second later she's calm, tame, loving....Psycho. This is total entertainment for me, but torture for her I'm certain. She like's humans, just one. She will allow Po-boi to love her at anytime.
time to tend to laundry ugh! lol
time to tend to laundry ugh! lol


The fan sequence one up and the other down seems logical to me. Thanks on the update on Stella. I have wondered how she was working our... Sound good. (LOL) At least entertaining.
ReplyDeleteYeah that sun can be tough in the 90's. But still fun!
That is interesting about the fans, Cindi. If we ever get more than the fans we have (just one in one room, another in another room down the hall) I'll have to remember this technique. Happy belated birthday to your Eldest! Sounds like a fun day except for the hot temps!
ReplyDeletebetty