Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed. ~Walt Whitman
Our Cboi is 22 today....agghh Where has the time gone? It seems to be effecting him as well. He is such a worry wort, wonder where he got that trait? hummmmm???
Update on Eldest. He does NOT have TB...kind of knew that going in, but I'm not a doctor so, best to heed their advice.
Hubby is working hard like a mule...I sure wish he would find some time to get to a golf course, maybe tomorrow!
I'm a busy beaver...I have no idea what is in the checkbook or refrigerator, but am well aware of the piles of laundry....Oi Guess what I'll be doing on my day off tomorrow? I have an RA appt tuesday...going to talk with the doctor about my work schedule, and this serious pain in my hip! The pain in the rear is another story....lol
Happy Sunday!
Happy Birthday Cboi.... 800 some odd miles away from home.......
Happy birthday to CBoi!! I hope he has a great birthday!! our sons are just days apart (son turns 22 this coming Friday)
ReplyDeletehope you can get some relief of that hip pain! and that the laundry fairy comes to your house and takes care of that chore for you (LOL :)
glad Eldest doesn't have TB; I'm sure that was a relief!
betty
Happy Birthday to your Cboi! So glad your eldest doesn't have TB.
ReplyDelete