drats...

but...it was a good game, commercials were lousy tho...my opinion...
changed my back ground pic...I took this New Years Day..Sanibel Is, it was real nice that day, glad I was able to spend time with extended family

I'm up early getting ready for work, nice thing about going in early is getting home early...yeah!

4 comments:

  1. I watched a bit, until the Budweiser Clydesdale commercial, which stunk IMO. Then, I turned it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the commercials, did not watch the game.
    I am loving that photo. Reminds me of where I am going in 5 days. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the commercials...!! If i had blinked, i would have missed the Clydesdales..

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought about you as I watched the game; I was really hoping they could have pulled it together, but alas, they didn't. There is always next year....(which will be here before you know it)

    thanks for your kind words and the welcome back :)


    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.