GAME DAY....XLV



Ya'll know whom I'm root toot tootin for...my boi's DA STEELERS!!!  
Eldest will be cheering for the Green dudes...just to irritate his ma....Oi...boy's  lol

Had our morning meeting this am...it went well, they always seem to be positive and upbeat, but rarely does everyone "follow" thru with the set plan.  "Newbie" was her usual self, with Why? What? and How?...I didn't seem to matter to her, that our bosses explained to her she is in 'transition', training for her current position, and all will be explained when it is happening.  They were a lil exasperated by the end of the meeting.
Hopefully we'll be a cohesive unit soon...keeping my fingers crossed, but not holding my breath...lol

I've got some medical issues that need to be address with Eldest, seems his eye doctor wants to rule out other medical causes that could be contributing to his  eye irritation.  So we have to go get some tests done when in the next week.  Right now I want to keep some positive thoughts until I know the outcome I'm not going to blog about it, Just asking to say a lil health pray for him, thanks in advance!

Now, time to focus on my boi's da STEELERS!!!!
May it be a great game, with the W in our favor, and no severe injuries to any team player!

GOOOOO STEELERS!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Praying for Eldest & hugs to you!!

    Good luck to your Boys! I'm not a football fan, but I'm sure hubs will be tuning in for the game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're not watching b/c we have no TV right now. Hubby seems OK with it. The Steelers are one of my favorite teams. The Eagles always were, but I switched when they hired Vick. Hope you are having a fun day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.