Didn't I just do this???

I'm having issues this morning Opening my eyes, and awaking..hum...


After work yesterday, I grab eldest, bring him to the lab.  I give the girl the Dr's order, she says I'm at the wrong lab, suggests that our Medical doctor be able to administer the test...
Our Medical doctor was right next door to be the lab.  I go there, explain the issues.  His assistant, says nope try another lab...geesh... I now have to 're-explain' to Eldest what we are going to do today..He can take it well, or if he is too confused by it make a decision that he has had enough, so forget about everything...one of the hardships having a special needs.  I can't say I would blame him tho...but to him, if we've done it once why repeat.. 
It's like when I take him to the grocery store, once we've been down an aisle, he hates it if I have to go back.  Senseless to him, I've already been that direction, I can't go back..He's confused by it, sometimes his accepting, sometimes not so much, but rather than live in his world, I travel the grocery store all over the place, exercising his brain a bit, and directing the behavior...


Speaking of behavior and routine..better run, time to get to work...lol

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.