Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Saturday...PRE-GAME....
Can you feel the excitement????? Of course I talking about my "boi's" da STEELERS. The big game is tomorrow. I hope it's a good game, with a win for us, and pray for no major injuries to all players!
I have the weekend off...SORT OF....They scheduled a meeting tomorrow morning. When I first read the email I thought it said 7pm...I thought no way baby, not missing my "boi's" da STEELERS play...lol
I have to take "eldest" back to the eye doctor today for a follow up. He had an eye infection, got prescribe eye drops, and now it seems to have gone away. At first the pharmacy didn't use our insurance the drops were to cost us $68.00 WOWZA for a tiny bottle....but after they "redid" the insurance we paid our correct rate. I wonder if they do that on purpose, just to see if you're paying attention? hum....
At work the pesky bird (a Loggerhead Shrike) is still demanding her nest be made near us....I finally had enough and grabbed a fake Owl, put it on top of the cage where she has been attempting to make her nest. She scooted away for about 5 minutes, figured out it was a fake, came back...laughing at me then proceeded to chirp chirp away. Here's a link if your interested. .Loggerhead Shrike sounds Just imagine, 9 hour day non stop, inside a warehouse..the screeching is the worst...So I removed the Owl. I so wish she would go outdoors and enjoy her life....lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I sure hope your "boi's" da STEELERS win! Enjoy your game!
ReplyDeleteI hope eldest is doing better by today. Insurance is a great thing!
I'd be tired of the bird also. Keep us update as to how the bird saga goes.
Thanks for stopping by my blog...Glad to have you as a follower, I am following you now also. We are rooting for the Steelers too. Have a great weekend, Sheila
ReplyDeleteI'm watching the game tomorrow, but, I have a horrible confession! I watch for the commercials. They are always so great. I've seen sneak previews of parts of the new Budweiser Clydesdale commercial. It's the one I wait for the most, and this year's looks like it will be just as good as the ones in years past.
ReplyDeleteWish you were here - seems like I'm the only person in Colorado cheering for the Steelers.
ReplyDelete