Ahh, Ahh, grrr SAY WHAT?..CALGON!!!

(I love this pic...so relaxing)

The past ten days have been...GRRRR, AHHH, you've got to be kiddin? SAY what?...Hello,  Calgon, can you send me a case?'

Ok, so let's go back a few days.....Remember in my previous post I was trying to get a lab, or doctor, or anyone to see "Eldest".  Here's the update.

On the 4th of Feb I take "Eldest" to the eye doctor, his left eye was red, irritated with gooey stuff inside.  So, the eye doctor dude states while examining him 'Well, you don't see that every day'...Hum...

(me) Alarms are ringing...See what? What don't you see everyday??  Eyeballs?  You're an EYE doctor for goodness sake....JEEEEPERS!

(doctor..using his Dr Welby voice) Eldest has some sort of bacteria growing, and we need to stop that....I'm writing a script for anti-bacteria eye drops, it also has steroids in it, so you need to follow the instructions to a T.  Do you understand?

(me) You're giving me instructions how to make tea?...No I didn't say that....Yep, I understand, anything else?

(doctor)  I will call you later...

(me) K..

(inserting Jeopardy music)

(me) ..What's this? I missed a call on my cell......I've got a msg....

(doctor)  This is Dr (Welby)... I wanted to verify in my medical journals, the ahhh the ahhh bacteria that "Eldest"  might have suggests that  we need to eliminate the ahh possibility of ahh TB, so you must get him tested...that is all....click..

(me) aaahhhhh...let me hear that again....

 

So the past few days I have been trying to find someone...ANYONE that I could get a TB test from...not easy...then work got in the way, then my RA decided to say hello...guess it would when you STRESS...

meanwhile, on Tues Cboi calls....

(Cboi)...I need my Ma....

(me) What's up?

(Cboi)  EVERYTHING....I'm sick, achy, can't keep anything down, and I hurt all over, not comfortable at all..

(me) (in my head) YOU live 800 some odd miles away....

I'm sorry honey, try taking this & that...I'll call you later, get some sleep...

 ( inserting Jeopardy music)

later...

(me) I'm going into work soon, How you feeling?

(Cboi) AWFUL...The pain is unreal, I can't get warm, this isnt the normal flu...

(me) go to a clinic, hospital...

(Cboi) I dont think it's that bad...The girlfriend is coming by soon...

(me) K...I'll check in later after work....

( inserting Jeopardy music )

It's 10:05 pm, I'm driving home from work...

hum...What's this I missed a call again?  Cboi? When did he call?  Just a few minutes ago?  Why didn't I hear it,..oh, good he left a msg...

(Cboi msg 1 9:30pm)  I'm going in....click

(Cboi msg 2 10:04 pm) I don't know, they're looking for appendix or kidney stones...click

(me) SAY WHAT? YOU'RE 800 some odd miles away.. ...dialing Cboi...

(Cboi) Yo, yep they're hookin up an I.V. going to give me some pain meds, the Girlfriend is here...oh, here's the nurse coming to give me the I.V....

(me) let me talk with the GF...

(GF) hello?..

(me)  I'm driving home from work...tell me everything..

(GF) blah, blah blah, I.V., blah, blah, blah....ewww I hate needles...

(me) I..I...I APPENDIX...that means surgery...What you said something about needles??  I'm almost home, call me back when the doctor come in....click

I get a call later, they gave Cboi some meds, he finally seemed happy...They ruled out appendix, started to lean towards kidney stones, with intestinal flu....LOVELY EH?

So he passed a couple of stones, told him to get some rest...blamo back to college......

Back to "Eldest" got the TB test done today at the county health bldg...not too bad really.  We were in/out  less than 25 minutes...better than a doc's office...We'll bring him back on Mon for the results...which we're praying for the best...The gooey stuff in his eye has gone away, and I'm grateful Dr Welby wants to rule out TB.

After I post this, I will be rinsing my hair....I've had to "re-color" again, seems as tho I've aged 20 years this week.....hum....

( inserting Jeopardy music)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. love your posts.... so real... so exact...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless all your sweet hearts! I'm so sorry that you all have had a rough week. Yesterday was a doozy for me also, but all is well...Thank You Lord! Hugs to you my friend! Praying for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a time Cindi!! glad the doctor is being thorough with Eldest and ruling out any and all possibilities. So cute CBoi called you when he wasn't feeling well; kidney stones I hear are very painful! hoping he feels better soon too!

    for you, I hope you get a day at the beath so very soon!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, that's a lot to deal with. Hope it all turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! So much going on at what time. Hope it's all calmed down now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.