Well, I got 3 1/2 hours of sleep. Let's try for 6 - 8 next time eh? Making a reservation in town at the local hotel not a bad idea currently. The kittehs officially have gone coo coo. Hopping up/down on the bed all night. The moon must be doing something to have this affect on our household. Hubster has slept through it all. It did seem as though his snoring was a louder than norm too. Maybe not, I'm sleep deprived. This has made me a tad sensitive to those sleeping through all the ruckus. What will really burn my buns, when he arises asking; Why you up so early? You feel ok? All sweet, and sincere like. Ugh. lol
What finally got me out of bed was Bentley hacking up a fur ball. My side of the bed, on the floor. Seriously? Bentley. When it rains it pours.
Now that I've moved out to the living room, the kittens are all settled down sleeping. I want to be ornery, poke them constantly to keep them awake see how they like it.
At least the coffee is good this am.
What finally got me out of bed was Bentley hacking up a fur ball. My side of the bed, on the floor. Seriously? Bentley. When it rains it pours.
Now that I've moved out to the living room, the kittens are all settled down sleeping. I want to be ornery, poke them constantly to keep them awake see how they like it.
At least the coffee is good this am.

(smile) Sounds like an interesting night, I hate it when I can't sleep. (That hasn't been lately!)
ReplyDeleteHope you get more tonight.
What was it with cats last night? I was on TaryTerre's blog and she wrote about her misadventures with sleep and cats too. Maybe you have something there with the full moon causing the raukus! Nothing worse than a night when you want to sleep and you can't sleep for reasons like this (albeit cute reasons, but still frustrating reasons).
ReplyDeletebetty
I hear ya!! I love my fur babies but could beat their butts when we have nights like this!! Which is often as well. UGH!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you get some sleep!
ReplyDelete