Holiday cheer...


 It's that time of year, Christmas is here
Everybody's back together again
Spreading the joy, spreading the cheer
Toasting to another year's end
So thankful for all of my friends


'Wish' I could claim responsibility, but the above 
paragraph, they are lyrics from a  NSYNC Christmas song.



Just know that though the lyrics are not my own, the words ring true. I truly am "Wishing" you all joy. For your holiday.  I pray you or your loved ones have safe travels.


"Wishing" all the peace & love this season.  We all have our own issues to deal with, prayers for health, a healing heart, or if your bound with stress.  Know that it can be all taken care of with one pray.



'Wishing' Santa brings you the gifts you've been dreaming about, but let us remember the children, elderly, our soldiers.  Those that can not be with us, and pray for their healing or stresses that they have to endure. 




'Wishing' you all a Merry Christmas.



2 comments:

  1. This is one of the best Christmas cards yet.
    We send love and joy for the great season to you and yours.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great sentiments you shared here, Cindi! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.