Tinkering kinda day...

Isn't Eldest cute riding on the mower.  He likes to help out with chores.  He's a tad nervous about the mower tho.  We told him it was like driving Mario kart, but he still only made a couple of passes then jumped off.  Im glad he put on the brake first tho!!!!    We'll keep encouraging him, never stop trying!!!!  He's got to pull his weight around here!  LOL


 
I got a new drinking cup yesterday.  I just luv it.  With the humidity around here the condensation builds up so quickly.  I have poor hand grip, so usually I'm spilling my drinks.  Saw this lil baby at the local drugstore.  It resembles a soda can, holds hot or cold liquids.  I just luv it.

This Aloe plant sprouted a flower!!  When we moved to this house we brought 4 plants from our other home.  I luv Aloe, especially for burns.  Great facial masks too.  Speaking of facials...lol   I had one yesterday!! It was wonderful, gosh, my skin feels wonderful.  Probably going to go again.  Po boi was at his job, when a client came in.  They started gabbing, she liked him, told him to come in for a facial, he declined, but said I would like one, she told him, Sure here's my card, next thing I know I have an appointment for a facial.  I asked Po boi how much, he say zero, she's giving it to ya.  I couldn't refuse!  Yay!

Just a cleaning day, got me doing bits of everything.  I even wrapped some coin.  I have a lil bowl on my desk, that just started to collect all the change.  Then we added a coffee mug, started separating the pennies for the big $$$  lol.  I went searching for the wrappers.  I only had big $$$ wrappers no pennies.  :(  Oh, well, guess I need to get penny wrappers next time I'm out and about.  So, it barely put a dent in the "coin" collection plate, since the majority were pennies.  LOL  This had me thinking do I only wrap my change & bring it to the bank??  Let me know people...

5 comments:

  1. The Eldest looks like a professional there!! Good deal on the facial!! Hubby saves and wraps all his change. Me? I spend it so I don't break bills. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our bank takes wrapped coins, but you have to put your account number on it, just in case you didn't count right or tried to short change them.

    Good for you with the facial! Neat benefit from your son's job :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save them pennies(we do), they are still money! (smile)
    Fun read, thanks for the info and have a great 4th.

    Love from North Carolina. (But not on the coast!)..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.