
The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own. No apologies or excuses. No one to lean on, rely on, or blame. The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it. This is the day your life really begins. ~Bob Moawad
Thought this was appropriate, since Po-Boi is moving out... I will be heading to the grocery store soon, seems the inventory has been depleted once again..I'm going to make appleslaw and hotdogs for lunch. Baked banana bread earlier. Dinner Po-boi is wanting chicken fried steak fingers, with mashed potatoes & gravy. Hubby & I have to skip the mashed potatoes, I'll substitute mashed cauliflower for us.
Physical therapy is going ok, I know eventually I will be reporting back to work, the men are going to miss all this home cooking, I'm not sure what my duties will be since I'm now limited in my walking. I see the Dr on Monday, we will be scheduling making orthotics, I need to check out some ankle wraps too...ugh! This will not look good with shoes....lol how the heck am I suppose to accessorize wraps??? lol
"Wishing" you the best †
You bet, someone is gonna miss home cooking.
ReplyDeleteUse the BRIGHT colors for the wrap, and match them up. hahahah You will figure something. Good luck.
that appleslaw sounds interesting Cindi! All great food; Po-Boi will miss your cooking I am sure!! Maybe you need to design an accessory for ankle wraps; you could make a fortune with it and quit your day job!
ReplyDeletebetty
I do remember those Sunday Sayings!!!
ReplyDeleteYepp, he's definitely going to miss that home cooking!!
I think Betty might have an idea about those wraps!!
(((HUGS))) Take care!!