next day

 

 

oh the beach, reading & relaxing.... #watercolor

 

 

 

 

What a difference a day makes, whew!  I'm totally through with packing.  Oi!  I've offered my best advice, but keep getting my head bitten off, so I'' zip my lip and start crocheting, guess someone is a tad stressed with the fact he'll be living on his own soon....lol

 

Physical therapy has been tough.  The therapist is the best I have ever experienced.  He really enjoys the pain he thrusts upon his clients,   It is not out of the pleasure of pain, but he can see his clients getting better.  He was born in Hong Kong.  He messages, cracks, twists, you name he has done it, but we keep coming back, because after a few hours of healing time, we feel so much better than we have in months, even years.  I see the podiatrist next week, he will be impressed with the reduction of swelling in my ankles.

 Last night I made Shepherd's pie, served it with a nice salad and a slice of zucchini bread.  I had made a couple of loaves earlier in the week.  With Po-boi leaving next week, I think I'll run to to store make some more goodies to bring for his freezer.  Won't hurt to fill our freezer too! lol

"Wishing" you the best!

†

4 comments:

  1. LOL with the advice; they just don't want to hear, do they? And we always have the best advice too! Dinner sounded good last night! I'm sure Po-Boi will miss those home cooked meals of yours!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes the best advice is mentally to yourself. One day HE will know, but until then you are too old to understand,. hahahaha As my sister likes to say, 'The kid thinks I was born this age!'

    Relapse and enjoy the coming events. After all Our president won the Nobel for what he "WAS GOING TO DO!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are getting such great results from the therapy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what you mean about the advice! (hugs) Glad the therapy its helping. Yum

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.