CJ's Blueberry Lemon cake
2 cups pancake mix
1 bx lemon instant pudding
1 egg
1 cup milk or so
*** batter should be as thick as muffin mix ***
*****
Fresh blueberries
*****
2 tbsp lemonade cool-aid instant mix
1 tsp sugar
Mix batter together, pour into a grease baking dish, drop a handful of fresh blueberries. Bake at 375 for 20 mins. Mix together lemonade/sugar in small bowl.
When cake is done baking, sprinkle sugar mixture on top while cooling....
Enjoy with vanilla ice cream or cool whip!
Eldest & I were mad scientist this afternoon making this cake. We didn't have a cake mix, nor the right ingredients to make one from scratch, so I had pancake mix, and thought what the heck...It actually turned out pretty good. "Wishing" we will be able to repeat.....ENJOY EVERYONE
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...

I hope you pinned this; I can see lots of people wanting to try this out! I had never thought of using pancake mix for a cake, then I saw at the end it was your own recipe. It does look good! I'll have to try it after it cools down and I'm using the oven again!
ReplyDeletebetty
Those flavors sound like they would be delicious. Love the mad scientist thing, that does make for fun, especially when it works!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGood entry!