BOOM BOOM BOOM...



A good time was had by all...no injuries I'm glad to report as well.  Poor-boi (Po-boi) (Cboi's new name, cuz well self explanatory) did a BANG up job!
  wonderful to sit at your own home enjoy, family, food, & fireworks! We had hamburgers, turkey burgers, hot dogs, tater salad, roasted cauliflower, grilled peaches, green salad.  Oooh, and for dessert I made blueberry/Angelfood cake......

Here's the recipe.  Borrowed from...PINTEREST...added a few strawberries!


Our neighbor did NOT disappoint.  The sky's literally light up.  Someone even lit the floating lanterns, like in Tangled (pic below) not as many as these, just 4 or 5 I think so fun to watch...
 Lantern scene from Tangled.

I "wish" we had a few of these to light, maybe next year...hum....today back to PT, and dentist appt for the "boi's" and clean up duty for the back yard.  I hope everyone had an enjoyable 4th!


"Wishing" you a great day!

3 comments:

  1. seems like a great day, Cindi! Your menu sounded delicious! I like the new name for Po-Boi; let's hope it doesn't stay that long and it can be Job-Boi :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like great fourth to me!! YUM YUM And YUM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sound great. It is good for families to be able to enjoy times like this together. We a a little hampered by that terrible word Divorce in Son #2's family. But we had half the fun!!! Taking what we can get.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.