Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
got da boot... again
The ankle has decided to be ornery ...I'm wearing Mr Boot again, who knows how long this time. I'll be going in for a MRI friday, this should give them all the wonderful details, the doc's arent sure if I have a re- fracture, torn ligaments, or if the old RA is just pestering this site. All in all it hurts like a son of a gun, and I want a new model! The "pedi" doc gave me some powerful meds, usually given to patiences after surgeries, once I pop one of those I'm in lady Gaga land. I thought I could make it into work tomorrow, but have already reported out.....Speaking of Gaga, I'm heading to Fuzzyhead city and have to make this entry short...
I'll report another update when I come out of the fog..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm very sorry to hear this. Hope it turns out to be nothing too serious.
ReplyDeletePoor you Cindi!! I hope it is good news when the MRI is done on Friday and something that will be able to get fixed without too much of a problem/struggle.
ReplyDeletebetty
Oh no! So sorry.
ReplyDeletehey...sorry about the bummer ankle...and I know what you mean by those "pills" LOL...hope all is better for after the MRI...hugs and happiness from Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteI hope you get good news from the MRI and feel better soon.--Inger
ReplyDelete