Bentley boy spent the night OUTSIDE.....aaaaaaah....the horror the horror......That's where you'll find.....GATORS, BOARS, PANTHERS, BOOGIEMaN.....spiders, moths, ...etc....
Ok, Bentley is a cat...(shhhh he doesnt realize this) he was inside the lanai, not exposed to the elements, but this has not satisfied him. We forgot, or didn't realize that he did NOT make it inside, when we went to bed last night....soooooo, we are being shunned. He has walked away from us, not his normal cuddle bucket self...
If he was able to speak I'm sure it would be similar to ...
HOW COULD YOU!, You inhuman HUMANS people....
YOU know full well that I am just part of the food chainz, youz lefted me....ME CUTE CUDDLY BENTLEYz outside for, for WHATEVER EXISTS out herez in da dark, dark scary place, why something could have ATED me alive!
Not sure how long the tude & shunning will last.....
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Maybe it's a good thing Bentley can't talk!
ReplyDeletePoor Bently.......his own fault tho...he should know what time to be back in the house...lol
ReplyDeleteMelanie
Give him some treats I'm sure he will come around!
LOL; if Bentley was a corgi, he would shun only until the next time to get fed, but not sure about a cat; hoping he has forgiven all and life is normal for the moment! I'm sure he won't let it happen again that he spends the night outside!
ReplyDeletebetty
LOL So glad he's okay!!!!
ReplyDeleteNobody shuns like a cat. I hope that, by now, the shunning is over, and he is back to being his old self.
ReplyDelete