C-boi & Lil Bit

018

 

We had a blast with the gf Lil Bit, I just love her to pieces.  She is so right for C-boi.  They cooked dinner for us 2 or 3 nights, I can't remember, but it was pure heaven for me! 

The boy's caught up on their golf games, us girls had a blast getting our nails done, and shopping.  The only glitch we had, was the refrigerator going out.  We got it replaced on Wed.  Love my new "frig"....it has the freezer on the bottom, with a two door open on top.  Nice & wide, tons of room inside.

Whirlpool 24.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator (Color: White) ENERGY STAR

Since we use a water cooler, I'm please this model does not dispense water & Ice cubes.  It does make the ice cubes, just stores them inside the freezer ...  I have to admit my least favorite thing to purchase is appliances.  I would rather shoot myself in the foot.  lol  Clothes shopping or Jewelry are my fav's!  Who would have guessed...lol 

 

I'm having a difficult time getting "in to" the work mood...I so wish the normal work week was 10 hours, but we get paid for 40.  I just want to relax by the pool, enjoy life a little while...This spring weather is slipping by fast, soon we'll have higher temps with tons of humidity to boot. ugh.  Hubby & I will be celebrating our wedding anniversary next month, I'm not sure if I want to sneak out of town, or just enjoy the beaches offered in our own back yard...decisions, decisions....lol

Speaking of decisions, I've got to plan dinner, since our "chefs" went back to school, time for me to look in the "frig" for a meal...  lol

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! That's great that they cooked for you! I could get used to them. Love the new fridge! I dread going back to work also!

    I vote ...get out of town!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they make a cute couple! and they cooked for you!! wonderful news!!! happy anniversary in case you don't post between now and then; I'm sure however you celebrate it, it will be a joyous occasion!

    (did they clean up too?)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. How nice that they cooked for you! My favorite food is anything I didn't make myself.
    You were smart to get a fridge without an ice maker on the door. Ours is so loud it will wake you up at night.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.