This, that & whatever.....

 

Can you believe "Spring" is almost here.....Daylight savings too....Where the heck have I been????  OH that's right WORKING!!!!!!!   Ugh!  lol

CBoi will be here in 2 more days..Yippy!  Along with gf Lil- bit....Yippy!

I'm already pre-stocking the refrigerator, I figure I have at least 3 more trips prior to their arrival.  We are planning a lake day....Going to barrow my sis's jet ski, play on a fresh water lake.  I'll pack a picnic, we'll arrive early have a day of fun in the sun!

 

Cboi & Hubby are planning golf time, I figure that would be a good day for Lil-bit & I to enjoy a spa!  So excited to have "girl" time....never get that living with boys.

 

I went to the RA Dr, said I had some hip pain, told me probably bursitis, gave me meds, no more pain!!!  Yippy.  They did more blood work, I visit again next week.  Guess will re-adjust the current drug cocktail I'm on...Oi!  I found out I'm allergic to pain, so I'll comply. lol

Ok, time to get caught up on cleaning, laundry, etc......

4 comments:

  1. How exciting ... C-boi coming home with his gf! I hope you guys have a wonderful time! The weather here is terrible! Cold & rainy! Where did those nice warm sunny days go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound so happy :o) I love girly girl time. I too live with all boys (including the dog) so girl time is a treat! Have fun getting ready for your visitors. Take care of you and yours always,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that lake day sounds like fun! plus a little girl to girl time will be heavenly; the spa is a great idea, you'll have fun learning more about her :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like great plans. I know you'll enjoy it fully. Take care, Sheila

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.