Below are the cute lil green mason jars I had previously mentioned. Aren't they adorable???

This picture of the bride & groom during the ceremony. Lovely mammoth oak trees....nice eh? The gentlemen in the blue shirt on the right side was videoing on his Iphone sending a live feed to family out of state that could not attend. The groom found the site, a brilliant idea I thought.

Here's the table setting, she had used mason jars on the table with battery operated tea lights...covered in all sorts of linen materials each different.

she also hung mason jars from the trees
loved this idea too...all that attended gave a green finger/thumb print to this painted tree as their signature, rather than using a guest book.

this shot is from the reception area looking back at the Owners home. The lighted awning was our entrance into the ceremony. Guests arrived, parked in front of the home, were escorted on golf carts to the back porch, then walked across the lil bridge thru the awning... This whole estate was 15 acres. The owners allowed the bridesmaid to get ready/take pictures, everything very generous..

Here's their wedding cake, the grooms cake was a FLORIDA GATOR!! you can see a little bit of it to the right.
as you can tell, her "theme" was owls, her on top of their cake was the bride & groom! cute cute cute
hope you enjoyed the tour!!!
Very sweet! I love a personal wedding.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely wedding! I was so impressed with each and every personal touch! The cake was wonderful and I love love love the use of the mason jars. What a very clever bride and groom! I wished that I could have attended!!! It looks like so much fun.
ReplyDeleteHugs Sharon
OH!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! The mason jar idea is just so cute!!!! I love it! Everything is so beautiful! I love the tree ides also!
ReplyDeleteThank you again for sharing! I love it!!!!!