FB gone...

Just wanted to update some of you that I deleted my facebook acct.  I would rather write in my journal.  I barely find enough time during the day.  I was spending more time over there and neglecting myself over here. I enjoy this much better. 
So Here's to WISHING for my turn!!!!!
 

4 comments:

  1. I don't blame you. I recently became active on my rather static facebook account, because people were agitating for me to do so. It's OK, but I don't like the brief snippets of communication that seem to be the standard. I guess I like to chatter too much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I have thought about it many times also. I love blogging much better than Fb, & I do waste a lot of time over there also! Just glad you are continueing to do this! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was on Facebook for about three months but I absolutely hated it, I was inundated every day, never had a minute to do anything else and it just got me down so I de-activated my account. People still keep asking me to go on there as many Bloggers went over but I am quite happy with my journal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog look. I myself spend way too much time on FB. Today, trying to trap virtual ground hogs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.