I can only think of the BIG BIG game today...and if I will watch it....Oi vei....
I know, I know just a game and I should just do my nails, relax....It's like Christmas the excitement.....lol My problem this season, has been just plain challenging...I watch my beloved boys and then they start to play poorly...(superstitions!!! grr) but each time I move to our bedroom watch something else they improve (superstitions...grrr) last week I said, this is bunk...I watched the 1st half, and the Ravens nearly destroyed us. I started watching a movie in the other room, switched the channel during the commercials and they would goof up.....Hubby threaten me towards the end of the game, DO NOT WATCH...DO NOT CHANGE YOUR CHANNEL, THEY'RE CLOSE TO WINNING THIS THING!!!! I'LL LET YOU KNOW....so, I of course missed the win, but was elated at the same time...A few of my "friends" know this has been happening thru the season...So today when I opened my email, some suggested this afternoon there are good 'SALES' that I can't pass up at the mall, but they don't start until 6pm, or another with an offer to get my nails done, and why don't I just plan for a FULL hair, make up, message around 6pm... Oi the love....Iz feelz it! lol
KEEPIN MY FINGERS CROSSED, AND ONE EYE OPENED....MAYBE!
Oh dear, I don't even know who's playing. Football scares me to death, so I just don't follow it. I look forward to the Superbowl every year, so I can see the new Budweiser Clydesdale commercial.
ReplyDeleteI hope you watched! I did! Yay!
ReplyDeleteGO PACK!!!!
ReplyDeleteSORRY Cindi!
Two great teams ~
Melanie