Resolutions....

Why must I make "new" resolutions every year???  I feel a great deal of regret that I have missed something...tho if I do make a "new" resolution I feel a great deal of regret that I haven't accomplished a goal.  Oi!  So, with half the month of January under our belts, I have resolved, to nothing "new", always the same, to be a better person, organization, diet, travel, and yes, to get more sleep.....Today, yet again I will attempt ORGANIZATION! I have a bag of clothes to send to Goodwill.  Now, to move said bag to  the  vehicle, drop off at facility, that goal will be accomplished.  I've got to prepare for Mr Taxman...ugh, this is so troubling, cuz it involves the "file" cabinet...(what a waste, I could be napping) especially living in the "SUNSHINE" state the great outdoors is calling me to nap....My system is seriously lacking Vitamin D.....

(inner voice) ok,   OK!!!  Do not look out that window...forget sista you've got some SERIOUS work to do....ADDITIONAL work, remember the laundry, cleaning, accounting...and the errands you must....(LET ME REPEAT) MUST do today.....and You have a very important appointment this afternoon or have you already forgotten about that??????

FORGOTTEN???? Are you out of your stinking MIND??? How could I possible forget that my "BOI'S" da STEELERS  are playing today,

Ok, then lady get your rear in gear, we've got work to do...

 

Eureka!!!!!  I've got a new resolution......To rid my system of that inner voice!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. You're a better woman than I am. No resolutions here, and I won't even start on the tax stuff until after the end of January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your resolution list looks like mine!
    That was an exciting game today. Of course I was cheering the Steelers on.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.