What's this???? Sunday Sayings........

 

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.  ~W.T. Ellis

Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel.  ~Author Unknown

 

They gave him a manger for a cradle, a carpenter's bench for a pulpit, thorns for a crown, and a cross for a throne.  He took them and made them the very glory of his career.  ~W.E. Orchard

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. John 8:42

 

I have neglected this blog....and Sunday Sayings I believe has suffered the most!

I can honestly say I miss blogging Sunday Sayings....  I may get 3 or 4 followers whom comment, but that's alright, that's 3 or 4 people whom I maybe shared some insight.

 

The Christmas spirit has arrived at last.  I sure needed it to make it thru this past week at work.  I have never gone this late shopping, plus waiting for C-boi to arrive home...one more day!!!!

Today I must finish wrapping the few presents I have bought, go to the Grocery store,  Finish shopping...I just cant seem to know what  the men fold needs are this year...I think I'll throw practicality out the window , and purchase them this beautiful diamond necklace, bracelet & earring set I saw last week at the Jewelry store....lol

3 comments:

  1. Bet you are excited to see C-Boi!! Loved the quote from WE Orchard; that is a great one!! It is hard to shop for men isn't it? Unless you get a specific list and even then it is still hard!

    Merry Christmas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've missed your Sunday sayings! So glad to see they are back. I think the gift ideas for the men folk is great!!!! Maybe they would decide you would look better in them than them....& give them to you! LOL Lots of thems...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I like the sound of that last gift. I bet Uncle Bruce would love that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.