So very excited.....and a beach day too!

 

 

How can we capture the feeling of Christmas year around???

 

 

Today I'm blissfully busy. Tons of "stuff" to do, and no stress...Oh, how I need to apply this feeling into my daily routine.

The "kids", Sylvester, Bentley, and Mercedes decided they needed to cuddle with us last night.  My only conclusion, is they knew Christmas was around the corner, thus were working for Christmas presents, cuz they NEVER cuddle.....hum?...

I have the next several days off, very happy...a major project I want to tackle while I have the extra availability is to remove all my pics on this computer.  I think I have at least 3 yrs of pics....so I must get them cleaned up...I have some spending money from 2 stores to use after Christmas...I spent so much money I hit the 50 & 80 dollar coupon!!!  So, I want to purchase a couple of digital picture frames, unless I get them from Santa...then I can look for something shiny & has lots of sparkles!!!

 

Went to the beach on Tues with the boys.  The weather was fabulous.  Got a picture of this guy he was hanging out at the pier.  I've named him Nigel (from Finding Nemo)

 

Nigel

 

 

the water in the Gulf that day was clear, and cool. Not many in the water, but plenty of people just hanging out. I had not been down at the beach, since C-boi getting baptized, about 4 months, so I was very much due.  We ate at a beach side restaurant.  Our entertainment provided by sea gulls swoopin down to get a bite of food too.  They have wire strung  on the trellis above to detour, but 1 or 2 have figured out how to maneuver around the wire, and hang out looking for scraps.

 

Well...I've got to get this posted, baking is awaiting...I will not post tomorrow, So I 'WISH' everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS, prayers for many blessings, totally happiness, and complete....  

Romans 1:

8 First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for all of you, because your faith is being reported all over the world. 9 God, whom I serve in my spirit in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you 10 in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God’s will the way may be opened for me to come to you.

8 comments:

  1. I love hearing about the beach as always that's my fav place to be. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found your new link Cindy, I will be useing it,

    DAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that you guys made it down to the beach! I know it was a great day! Merry Christmas my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Christmas was a good one and your New Year will be even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you enjoyed your day at the beach yesterday, Cindi! sounded like fun!

    hope you all had a nice Chirstmas!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by my blog, Cindi. Looks like you are having a wonderful, albeit, snowless, Christmas.--Inger

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.