Gosh, I am always seem to be behind lately....Oi when do I get to rest???? Oh, that's right in about 4 more days....then I'll be on vacation!!!
A lot going on with the family. A dear Uncle of ours passed away this weekend. Complications from diabetes. He was Gma's eldest child. My heart just aches in sadness for her. He was also my Mom's brother, so sadness for her as well. My cousin has had to have the strength of David. Long story short....My aunt, (her mother) has been in a nursing care for several years now...Alzheimer (enough said)...My Uncle (her father) whom just passed, had been living in another nursing care facilities dealing with his medical issues. Two brothers whom are of no help, she has carried most if not all the responsibility to their parents. I pray she is able to live a life without any stress. Christmas is a season of JOY, we need to send some her way!
I'll catch up later...time to get ready for work...(again ugh)
oh..Our niece is writing her own blog....she's young, newly wed...with her eyes open to all life can bring...."Wishing" her the best!
http://lifetimeofinsanity.blogspot.com/
Praying for you all Cindi!!!
ReplyDeleteIt always seems to be the daughter who cares for elderly parents. Maybe because we women have the mental strength to deal with it. I hope that her life is easier now.
ReplyDeleteso sorry for your uncle's passing, never easy to deal with, around the holidays a bit harder I think.
ReplyDeletewill check out your niece's blog and hang in there, you can almost smell that vacation!
betty