Funny thing about shopping.....It never seems to get done.
Living in sunny SW Fl, we only have 1 indoor mall...in the 3 years living here, I have only gone once. The other 2 are large outdoor facilities. I frequent one over the other, it's closer to home. We have 2 fantastic Outlets also, I rarely go ...not sure why they seem to have really good deals. I'll wait for C-boi to come home, before I go shopping at the Outlets.
I only got a couple of items from my list yesterday...bah! Tho I did get cute wrapping paper and bows! (not on the list)
below are pics I took yesterday....the 1st one, Sylvester coming closer for a head rub....he loves the camera...
his favorite spot outside....
the ducks coming to visit and eat crackers....

The clouds looked like tornado's yesterday. Awesome wind currents happening.....

Today I've got my list ready (again)...hopefully I'll come home with more than bows!
Aww, Sylvester has a good spot to rest! LOL Cute little duckies! Your shopping sounds bout like mine. LOL Good luck today!
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for stopping by my blog! SW Florida, huh? I'm so jealous!
ReplyDeleteSylvester is adorable.
Sylvester is so cute! I love his poses and he likes the camera, that is even more awesome!
ReplyDeleteyou know, sometimes when I am out there shopping, I hit sensory overload or something. I just can't make sense of anything to buy even though everything looks great (and that is even with a list, LOL)
hoping today's shopping expedition is a good one!
betty
Sylvester looks like he could use a little stretching out room in that one picture. Love the duckies. Happy second day of shopping!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy I am not the only one that isn't over the top ready to go shopping... Those are cute pictures of the cat. I usually end up with a big picture of a nose, as the cat wants to be rubbed.
ReplyDeleteCat