Shopping.......

 

Today is the day....today IS the day....today....I'm going shopping, Yes,...I can do this...working in retail, I have to motivate myself to actually SHOP....but today I feel is the day I CAN do this....maybe...NO, NO, NO...I Will shop today...really...now, I've made a list...checked it twice....oddly enough no one has been naughty..all have been nice (humm).....Yes, today is day...(maybe tomorrow too)

 

I get to wear blue jeans & sweater...cooler temps today...currently 62...brrrr...so exciting....might grab me a hot choc too....

 

Wish me luck....cuz TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!

eggnog

5 comments:

  1. Happy Shopping! I have all of mine done, except for one person, and she's easy 'cause she likes candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a great day of shopping!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Much more motivated than I. I hope not to be in the Bah Humbug Committee, but I am not really 'in the mood' to be mall ratting.

    Guess I just like to stay home and knit too much...

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl!! I hope you are shopping until you drop and finding lots of good deals!!! and remember to smile to the sales clerks :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time and find some awesome deals. I did my shopping online but I love to go to the shops and hear the carols and see the wonderful things at christmas time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.