Rainy days & Mondays....

going to be gloomy weather all day...fingers crossed Mr Sunshine visits tomorrow....

The kittehs are chasing one another...me thinks the cooler weathers makes them cheerful....

4 comments:

  1. It's been gloomy here all weekend. Supposed to start raining again in the next day or two. I'm so ready for some sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My German Shepherds are LAYING out in the snow and periodically run around in the yard like fools. It is 20 degrees for crying out loud!
    Hope we see the sun too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a wonderful picture! I love baby birds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so were you down on this gloomy rainy day Monday, Cindi? Hope you weren't.

    those birds are so cute

    hoping the sun shines tomorrow for you :)

    (we had a nice sunny day tomorrow with rain forcasted later this week)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.