Hello world, it's Trifling Tuesday....

 

In the 1600s in Constantinople (what is now Istanbul), flowers gained meanings which enabled lovers to convey messages to each other without having to write or talk.

A beauty- Orchids

Am I forgotten?- Holly

Bashfulness- Peony

It's been a while since my last post...Super Bowl Sunday as a matter of fact..Oi!  I thought I had a little tooth ache coming on, or thought, maybe the pressure in my head was from me clinching my teeth together watching such a wonderful football game....but no, when I awoke the next morn...blamo..Mr Head-Cold arrive...

Uninvited I might add, very rude in my opinion.  So, I have been battling up/down all week.  He thought he could just move his sorry ugly butt into my house.....but NO I said!!!!  Take your unruly cousins Snotty-snot and Phlegm with ya.  Right now, lil miss Cough, and Sneeze are trying to raid our humble abode, alas my long lost aunt & uncle Mr & Mrs Quil of the Day/Night Quil family have arrived, I have no more room for uninvited guests...I've always adored my aunt & uncle...sniff, sniff....lol

Ok, I've clearly lost my mind.....lol

Valentines day was spent recuperating, by this time the head cold was in full gear.  I was beginning to feel better, then around bedtime I started to get feverish.  What a miserable night, I should have gone to the ER, but who wants to spend Valentines in a hospital....It finally busted thru around 530am...so, instead of the hospital I spent it in our bedroom propped up by pillows with a oj, water, remotes, and 3 cats....hubby was not coming any where near me....so we'll have to decide on a day sometime in the future as our Valentines day...long after Mr Head-Cold leaves...

As for Mr Head-Cold, if he thinks that he is bringing his good buddy Bronchitis over....well, all bets are off....we'll see how the story unfolds.....

da da da.......

(Oi too much medicine)  clearly.....lol 

5 comments:

  1. I hate uninvited vists from Mr. Head Cold & all the others also. Praying you can run that bugger off soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! I'm so sorry that you have a cold. And that you have all of those CRAZY people visiting as well. How exhausting!!! (smiling) Feel better...I'm thinking about you friend,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say at least Mr. Head Cold didn't attack your sense of humor; but so sorry you have been and are under the weather; hoping you'll feel better soon

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Have a good Wednesday!
    www.what-comes-next.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.