I snagged Mr Egret this morning....it's going to be a great day.....lol
he's searching for breakfast....while keeping a very close eye on me...
below I got tooo close.. he said, See ya....but, I dont care I finally capture him on film....Victory is sweet!
speaking of sweet....I was given a very "Sweet" gift from a co worker the other day. He wanted to say thank you for all that I do for him. He's with the Sales team, he wanted to show his appreciation when I take the extra time & effort making his sales complete. Since it's a reflection on his paycheck, he thought it would be appropriate to say Thank you....The whole store knows my love for chocolate, so when I was given a box of Norman Love Confections I was to say the least, very over whelmed....
by the time I remembered to take a pic, I had already taken 2 out of the box, nom nom nom....lol...
This is NOT your normal chocolate, nothing like See' Candy altho they do put out a great product....No, Normal Love is...heaven! One of my favorites is his Mimosa ...or the cheesecake, ahhh the strawberry....really if you want to know great chocolate...
anyway, I wrote my coworker a personal Thank you card. I told him I'm a pretty simple gal, a Snickers bar will make me happy, but a box of Norman Love???...Well, he knew what he was doing, I will do all his paperwork in the future. Honestly, such a "Salesman" lol
That was sooo sweet of him! Thanks for sharing your photos!
ReplyDeleteso glad you got your prized pictures! I know it was a long time coming trying to catch one; came out great too!
ReplyDeleteLOL; yes definitely a salesman to bring you chocolate; but it was a nice touching gesture for him and after some of your experiences working there, I bet it meant a lot to have someone appreciate you like that
never heard of that chocolate so will have to keep my eyes open for it; sounds heavenly, enjoy :)
betty
Those candies look soooo good! Enjoy your weekend.
ReplyDelete