Yesterday was so busy....I finally was able to catch up on all my errands.
I had to buy a new vacuum, the last one bit the dust....lol....(guess my dust is too hard to sweep up....lol)...No fun spending money on a vacuum. Wish I could have spent it on my nails, or something else. C-boi's 21st b-day is in a week, so spent some monies on him getting funny cards....I love to card shop.
Living in the land of paradise has been a challenge these past few weeks. With the mountains of snowfall to our north, has brought usual overcast cooler temps down here.....The poor tourists have had to tolerate gloomy beaches, rain....no fun at all....With spring-break right around the corner, maybe we will finally get the warmer temps back.
I love watching the Olympics. It amazes me how these athletes make their sport look so easy to do, with their jumps, spins, speed. Wearing ice skates, my ankles buckle I wobble just to stand on them, skiing tho fun, how could you fly downhill in mere minutes...Now, curling would be my event. No jumping, spining, or flying just regular sweeping.....humm.....Why did I pick the one Olympic sport that's related to house work.
LOL with the curling; honestly, if I was talented (and much younger) I'd love to do the ice dancing; looks so graceful
ReplyDeleteI did hear Florida was unseasonably cool this year; hoping it warms up quick for you guys
betty
Yesterday was a beautiful day here. Supposed to be pretty again today.
ReplyDelete