Warm bread...


The menfolk are out shopping for Golf supplies.  A Local Shop Yearly Clearance....  leaving me to my own To Relish with the solace, and silence I elected to bake.  I made Banana Cranberry Walnut Bread.  I added the picture of our daily infused water.  I change different fruit combinations.  If I don't add the fruit, they won't drink water. Today's flavor is tangerine. Hubby is the worst offender of non water intake. grrr


  

Many happenings around the home.  Our newest resident Stella has had "surgery".  Hopefully this will help her get along with everyone.  We found out she is 5 months old.  Pretty big kitteh...lol  She also showed the vet how feisty she can be. Tho she's technically a stray, "she does show feral tendances" he told us.  We went to pick her up later in the afternoon of her surgery.  The vet mentioned,  all went well with her surgery, but she's still a little groggy, so he would like to keep her overnight.  We said sure, see ya tomorrow.  The next day, the vet informed us what really happened.  Stella is very ornery & a fighter, she bit into all her sutures, and had practically bled to death the previous day.  So the vet didn't want to scare anyone or have us worry.  He elected to give us the information the next day.  Since she "misbehaved" she was sent home with the cone.  Preventing her from any undue harm.  She tolerates it as best as she can.  She will get her cone removed Monday.  Poor thing, wonder if she's regretting jumping into the moving van yet??


 She's allowing us to pet her and scratch her ears, which is more than we were allowed before.  The "others" are to remain distant while she recoops. They have obliged.  Whew... 

Time for me to think about dinner...I'm feeling red beans & rice....





3 comments:

  1. I bet the tangerine water is good!! I like the container. Poor Stella. She was a very bad girl wasn't she? I sure hope she heals up fast. Bless her!! I'm thankful she has you guys to love her and take care of her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adventure this self invited guest is presenting.
    Ah the bread looks and sounds good. I do not drink a lot of water myself, I guess I should.
    Beans and rice, one of my favorites, just had it for lunch!!!!

    Love from The north end of the Turnpike..

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cone of shame, LOL, but wise to get the surgery done. She does seem a bit feisty. I'm sure she has met her match in your household though!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.