A cheerful heart is a good medicine. Proverbs 17:22
In the land of tropics the weather has been.....WET, with a likely chance of humidity, sunshine here & there, but mainly it will be HOT, HUMID, and RAINY. We have not had the opportunity to turn off the A/C, probably wont until Jan...The storms have been torrential downpours due to the activity in the Atlantic Ocean, still beats a hurricane any day of the week tho...
Work has been...aaah steady, which is a good thing with our economy. I'm very grateful to have a job, but have found some people at work are just blah...I really have a tough time with people whom dont share my work ethic. I mean, I am getting paid to "work"....Oi! to each his own I guess...
Onto the home front...I went to our local grocers website, earlier this week, read their ad, found they had an abundance of buy one get one free's (BOGO) so, I started selecting items here/there, put a list together, it was so convenient. On the printout it list's the aisle #, price, plus a little box to check when you've got your items... I know, that grocers have done this sort of thing for a long time, but I just never felt the need to take advantage on their services. I'll still go to the store put the items in the cart myself, rather than have someone else do it, but it was nice to look at the ad, click, save, print...Working is retail, I have less & less the desire to "shop" at any store.
I still have no desire to "reopen" my fb acct. I was experiencing "virtual" overload I suspect...lol I guess, I'm just wanting some independence. I know I can reopen it at any time, but for now I can get some "me" time...lol It sounds silly to deactivate it, but knowing myself, I would stay on it, and not break away...ie...."Wishing for my turn".........
CHEERING FOR MY "BOYS" DA STEELERS today!


I don't blame you for wanting some your time, Cindi, before reinstating your FB account. That's why I take blog breaks here and there; need sometimes to get away from it all and just relax and rejuvenate! Go Steelers too!!!!
ReplyDeletebetty
Our store has one of those lists, too. But, I find it bothersome, and easier just to write stuff down as I think of it.
ReplyDeleteGo Steelers!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your time! I have thought about doing the same thing actually! We will see!
ReplyDeleteNeat about the grocery store. I wish we had some of your rain. It is so dry here!
Ah ha! I love a good work ethic. True good work ethics are falling by the way side.
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed the read.
I always get frustrted at coupons etc. I realize it is a promotional thing and done for tax reasons, but I would just appreciate good prices. hahaha!
Take care, I wish we could send some of this rain over to Texas, they sure need it.
TAke care.
From central Fla!
Sherry & Jack