Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Lazy day...felt good....
I had great ambitions today....beach, or pool, or maybe just grab a book read outside, but instead I cleaned a lil, watched some shows I previously recorded, took a nap, played some games on the computer. I just putz around all day long. Now the afternoon has approached, and I must decide on dinner....WHO knew the day could just fly by ya!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey. I'm trying to figure out if I'm following you b/c I didn't see it in my line up. I don't see the follower widget either. I WANT to follow! lol
ReplyDeleteAnd my networked blogs is posting twice! grrr...
But I'm not having any trouble commenting.
Thanks for chatting/commenting on FB tonight. I'm not sure why my "eworld" is going crazy. lol
hey I found you in my line up after all. We're good on that part. lol
ReplyDeleteSounds like a wonderful day! Especially the "nap" part! I had one myself@!
ReplyDeletebut it did sound like a good one!
ReplyDeletebetty