Remember the other day I posted about Miss Mercedes girl, and her fabulous "hunting" abilities....well, she can step aside.. Miss Mercedes you have an "EXPERT" in the hood.....Last night just as we were beginning to eat our meal, we have an excellent view of the lake from our lil knook eating area all the sudden...SWOOSH! ahh, honey, was that a bald eagle that just snatched a fish out of the lake? Sure enough, he/she was a biggen ta boot... I realize the female is larger than then male with this species, but really unless they are side by side completely still you can not tell the difference. I really hope I will be able to capture this beautiful bird on film...let's keep our fingers crossed.
Eldest challenged me to a game of Wii dance, so fun, but woowee I'm out of shape! He beat me in Wii Mario cart too...I need to find a movie or a book, I'm exhausted....
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Tis neat how they swoop down for a meal. Amazing most, is the ability to see from so far away, So I guess that coined the term 'Eagle-eye".
ReplyDeleteYeah, them exercises can git to ya if you ain't ready!!!!
From central Florida
Sherry & Jack
It must be so grand to see a bald eagle swooosh down. You're a lucky person.
ReplyDeleteI bet that was an awesome sight. That Wii will wear a person out...ha. Hope you have a nice weekend, Sheila
ReplyDeleteHow cool aobut the eagle, Cindi! I bet that was a sight to see! I hope you get a chance to get a picture/video of it! Today we were taking Koda for a car ride and I happened to glance over and saw this big bird just on someone's lawn so I told hubby to turn around or back up (he could safely). It was this big hawk eating something; didn't even care we were about 10 feet from it. Wished I had my camera with me, LOL (when I carry it with me, I never see anything :)
ReplyDeletegood for you for getting some exercise with the Wii. Saw on our local news that one of the senior citizen places (I'm not putting you in that group) have Wii's and Wii bowling is quite popular there; they got teams with Tee-shirts and everything! Got to move our bodies the best we can!
betty
That would be great if you could get a picture! What a sight to see!
ReplyDeleteWell I'm wore out just thinking about the Wii dance! LOL You go girl!
Eagles are amazing, aren't they?
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of getting a Wii to help me get into better shape when the weather's too bad to go outside.