
The wisdom of God lives within me.
This little dude made me jump when I went to reach for the hose....I'm not sure whose heart was beating faster...his or mine....lol
This is a closer look...he's probably thinking can't a lizard get a break around here.....Crazy lady....or You take one step closer human and I'll....RUN!....LOL
OMgoodness, has it been a while since I have been able to sit, write and share.....Just after Mothers day, Cboi went back to school, but this time he brought Eldest with him....Now they are both 800 some odd miles away from us.....Eldest is going to be "one of the guys" this summer....Cboi is such a great brother.....
This left Hubby & I to become "empty nesters" for 90 days or so we thought....
Fri before Memorial Day, we received a call from Cboi that Eldest had a problem with his eye. So I told him to take him to a eye doctor, to make a loooooong story short(er), this doctor said, he had some serious medical issues, that needed immediate attention. Hubby & I left work around 1pm, we were packed & on the road by 2:30 heading north 600 miles, we arranged to meet the "boys" in Macon. We arrived around 9:40pm got a hotel for the night, Cboi had to work the next day, but I convinced him to sleep, then leave early am, we slept a lil longer, then left after breakfast. Since it was Memorial weekend we could not get him to the doctors office until Tues, thus leaving us with a LOT of time to fret, worry, pray, pace, reason, pray, Oi! Tues comes along, the long anticipated moment has arrive....Is Eldest really going to lose his sight??? The verdict....NOPE....THANK YOU JESUS~ AMEN....We find out that he had some type of bacteria growing, (most likely acne related) what made it appear so awful was Eldest was literally trying to dig the thing out, instead rubbing his eye, he was aggravating and scratching his pupil....AGGGHHHH! I asked him didnt that hurt? He says, yeah, but I wanted it out!...Geesh! The doctor tells him, he didnt see any permit damage, but advised Eldest to NOT do that again,to stay on the eye drops, and to give him a call if he had anymore problems, he handed his card to him. Eldest replied, DEAL! then gave a hand shake to seal it.....
So...call us crazy, but since it went so well the 1st couple of weeks....(lol) We are returning Eldest to Cboi around Fathers day...what more could a parent ask for 1st Mothers day, now Fathers day...am I the only one that sees this as completely insane??? It's like, Hey celebrate Mothers/Fathers day have the children move out...get your freedom back, by the way we're only a phone call and 800 some odd miles away.... Oi!

The things that can happen to us! That must have been so scary for you and your family. I'm glad he is going to be OK.
ReplyDeleteglad it all worked out Cindi and Eldest will be going back to spending more time with CBoi in a few weeks! but I'm sure it was a very stressful situation!
ReplyDeletebetty
I'm so glad that everything worked out great! I know you guys were so worried!
ReplyDelete