Lil chatter....

 

bogainvillea

 

C-boi is talking about grad programs, Eldest is talking non stop about sports, hubby chattering away about work....I need CALGON...lol

 

Miss Mercedes loves to cuddle in the morning...That's the only time she will cuddle.  I think my coffee has something to do with it...She sticks her lil nose my cup, sniffs, purrs, cuddles...The best part of waking up, is....lol

 

RA showed it's ugly head yesterday, I had to leave work mid schedule, my manager didn't take kindly to this, but I have grown use to "you don't seem sick" look...I can not prevent these flares from happening.  I work constantly when I feel healthy, guilty conscience for when the episodes that occur I suppose, which usually goes into a OVER stressed compensation, thus bringing on the RA, tho it needs no extra inducing, I seem to help it along the way..Oi.  When I was younger I use to have a stronger voice, in a since that I would speak up, defend myself, but as I age, I've mellowed, and feel no longer can I defend what is happening to me.  I can't change it, prevent it, shy away from it...It will come, I now have to be mentally prepared to exist thru these flares.  They are physically exhausting, extremely painful, and emotionally draining.  Everyday I awake with an aching body. I say a quick thank you pray for allowing me to wake up, I stretch, get my muscles ready to take on the day.  At night I pray again, thanking that the pain was tolerable.  Blah I hate RA...

So on to totally lifting my spirits, and improving my mood.The sun is shining and the lounge chair is calling my name!

(¯`v´¯)
`•.¸.•´

2 comments:

  1. wonder if it would help if the doctor wrote a very short brief letter educating your boss about RA so that he doesn't think you are wanting to "play hookey" and leave work early. its kind of like watching someone get out of the handicapped parking space and you look at them and wonder what their disability is (which I have to admit I was bad about in my younger age) but then you realize not all disabilties are easy to see. Sorry about the flare though!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad all the fellows are doing well! Sorry you had a rough flare with that dreaded RA! (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.