Where the (blank blank)are you?

 

pinkflamingo7

 

Ok, so where do I begin????

It has been FOREVER since I have posted a thought..darn, work, Dr appt's, work. AAAAAgggghhh

Let's see, I got the MRI done Apr 1...no foolin', the test revealed a tear of the Peroneus Brevis tendon, this allows you to move your foot side to side, with a mild tear in the Achilles tendon as well.  I met with the Podiatrist,  so the boot will be on for another 4 weeks, now I get to make arrangements for P.T. Oh joy!  lol..hey if it keeps me away from surgery I'm all for it.  I see my RA Dr next week, he has prearrange P.T. for my hip, might as well throw a note in for the foot too! The MRI also reveal I have........Rheumatoid arthritis with ankle joint, duh! resulting in slight swelling  You think...grr they can take a pic with every joint, to find that evidence...darn RA...  On to happier thoughts...

 

I started my own therapy today....(shopping) therapy!!!  I had to find some white jeans, felt the need for spring, so funny since I live with summer(like) weather year around, but I still wont wear white until Easter...funny eh?  I got a red purse..too cute, coral T, a tan light weight hoodie jacket, so adorable it chinches at the waist!  The left foot only black boot really tops off the outfit!!!!!  lol Got some jean capris too...just got to love Kohl's!

 

Now, I have to get soup on...til next time (whenever?)

6 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! I've been thinking about you! Shopping would definitely lift my spirits also! I LOVE KOHL'S! I think it's my favorite store!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL; I hadn't thought about that for years about not wearing white until after Easter, good for you for keeping with tradition! Isn't Kohls the best? Sounds like you did good with your shopping therapy! sorry about all the problems with the ankle; just continue doing what the doctors say so you can get the best improvement you can!!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shucks on the foot! Hope you get better quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well I have been away too...but oh I pray you heal up real soon...and also I enjoy shopping at Kohl's..and since I have dropped a few pounds I can find more of a selection...LOL...Happy Easter to you...hugs from Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I have been away too...but oh I pray you heal up real soon...and also I enjoy shopping at Kohl's..and since I have dropped a few pounds I can find more of a selection...LOL...Happy Easter to you...hugs from Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS...I love that pic of the dog..and comment sign LOL...where did you get it....I want it tooooo ...LOL....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.