What's up Doc?.....

I celebrated my birthday this week....We went to a restaurant that gives you a "free" meal.  They put me in a silly hat, took a picture, and told me it was available to download from their website....OK, I thought sure, now I have looked at my picture....bad idea....the guy who took the pic, looked at it, gave a funny face, then said ok....Wait a sec, but he was gone before I could do anything....so I go to the website, search the pictures, and find myself, by the way have I mentioned that I loathe pictures of myself...I always have some stupid asre grin, blinking eyes, big bulging eyes, mouth contortion.....SOMETHING, never a glamour shot, those that know me, realize the camera and I do not get along.....but this picture takes the cake...What the heck am I doing with my mouth....seeking my inner Bugs Bunny????  grrr......

 

                  

2 comments:

  1. I hate having my picture mad also! What's up Doc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy (belated) birtday Cindi! I love the picture (did you guys eat at Chevy's, do you even have Chevy's there?) It just reminds me of what they do at Chevy's here in Southern California

    hope it was a fun day and wishing you a great year ahead!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.