Sunday Sayings....

 

 

October's Party...

October gave a party;
The leaves by hundreds came -
The Chestnuts, Oaks, and Maples,
And leaves of every name.
The Sunshine spread a carpet,
And everything was grand,
Miss Weather led the dancing,
Professor Wind the band.
~George Cooper

 

The temp's have cooled a bit.  No longer are the days of 90 degrees, the humidity level is way down...It feels like a typical Indian summer...ahhh

 

On the work front, busy busy busy is the buzz word..It makes the shift go by very quickly...Miss Busybody has learnt her lesson, she is now respectful, kind, but most importantly minding her own business.  Allowing me to do my job.  We have a new manager in our department, and most everyone is telling her they are capable of completing a task, then they turn around asking me how to do this or that....yesterday, the Manager requested a Return procedure for 6 customers, stuff we do internally.  The girl she ask, said  Oh, yeah I'm very familiar....she then gives me a call,

Can you tell me how to do a Pin request for Amber...

A what?

You know, a PIN request...it's been about 3 months since I've done one, and Amber says we have 6 pending....

I have never heard of a PIN request, let me call Amber...

NO NO NO dont do that, I'll ask some one else...I thought you knew that's all....

ok....So I give Amber a call anyway.....Amber, what's a PIN request?

A what?

You know, a PIN request, you asked Amanda to do.

I ask for a MR, she told me she has done them plenty of times before, Why is everyone afraid to tell me the truth on their abilities?...

Good question, I would like to know, Why everyone calls me for the answers, then does the job, turns around I tries to "train" me when your around......

I've noticed that...

We both got a big chuckle out of that one...then she says,  Can you please see that the 6 remaining PIN's get done.......

 

 

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love the idea of having your followers across the top. That is spledid and you can see everyone. Cool.

    Funny about work. It's funny the games people play. I'm not sure why folks just can't be honest. At least people know where I stand. Sometimes that is good, sometimes bad. lol Have a good week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the October poem and that it is cooling down for you guys Cindi :)

    also glad that personalities at work are settling down :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad I came to visit yours. It looks like a very happy place. And happiness I need, so I'll be back again.--Inger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, work is always such an adventure. I'm glad that your situation is settling down, and I'm also glad that you can laugh at it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.