I think in terms of the day's resolutions, not the years'. ~Henry Moore
Our kitteh's (Sylvester, Mercedes, Bentley) are enjoying the cool fall morning temperatures. We are able to open up the windows, feel the crisp air, this makes them all crazy....running from room to room, smelling the different areas of the house...Oi' . They are all indoor cats, tho Sylvester would love to live the life outside, (no claws) he wants his freedom desperately. On occasion we let him out, yesterday was one of those days. He is high-stepping cuz the grass feels weird to him, proceeding with caution, exploring 2 inches away from the door I might add, when a dragonfly zooms past his head....suddenly he must chase after said fly...low & behold he is 8 ft away from his home, stops suddenly in his tracks...turns, meows...Panic ...(why did you let me get this far from home)..our brave want to be wild creature, crying for help....he continues to look at us, now with a look of disdain ..(are you guys going to rescue me or not). So hubby walks over picks him up, brings him back inside. He now struts his stuff around the other two telling them, Yep, dat's right I waz outside..thinking he's all big & bad...Bentley (Mr scared of his shadow) was in awe of the Big Bad Sylvester....Mercedes (the true hunter) reaction was a tad different.. her response...Please, I would have caught, eaten, and caught another dragonfly dude, don't tell me any of your stories, I saw the whole thing, and swat him upside his head....pshh

That's hilarious! My Sammy would love to be an outside cat also but as you said no claws!
ReplyDeletetoo cute! glad Sylvester decided to stay rather close by and not take off in a dash when given his freedom!
ReplyDeletebetty