Going Silent

Going silent for a while...not sure when I'll be back ?????

10 comments:

  1. (((Cindi))) hope all is okay; do come back as soon as you can!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you ok?
    I guess you can't tell me if you are silent, huh?
    Hopefully you will be back soon.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean...here lately I'm not into blogging. I started an entry this morning & did not finish it. So I guess I'm going silent for awhile also.

    I will miss you but understand completely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you're just needing some good r&r. We'll be here when you come back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi, I have been MIA too! I'm back and will wait for your return. I'll be praying for you, and I hope that all is well. Hugs~Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. hurry back...and enjoy your time of whatever you enjoy doing LOL..it is ok to take a breather..just don't forget us back here in blogland!!! God Bless...Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now Ora has gone silent. Hope things are ok with every one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Know what you mean..life needs tending more than blogs sometimes..wishing you well and happiness and HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. We'll be here when you return, Cindi

    Guido

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.