Happy Easter ..
AAAAhhhh spring, time for cleaning....Fri I spent most of the time inside the house, while on Saturday, I spent the day cleaning the car, scrubbing from headlight to taillight...then I moved to the lanai, sweeping, rearranging washing everything. I went to hook up the garden hose...and....
Mr Scary Lizard leaps onto the ground, seems he was sunning himself on the garden hose, I disturbed him... eeeekkk....I jump about a mile in the air, then he turns around leaps back on to the hose....eeeekkk......again I jumped, then he leaps off again...makes a mad dash.... runs inside the lanai....AAAAAHHH....STOP STOP STOP...I yell, he turns....eeeekkk....you retched animal leave me alone.. (this was the Lizard thoughts).....He finally scurried off, lept onto the house so he could keep an eye on me....The darn thing was only 4 inches in length, but he almost made me pee my britches....lol pretty excited stuff eh?
Now, time to hunt for those Easter eggs......

Mango/Strawberry Salsa
Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 diced fresh mango
- 2 pints strawberries, diced
Directions
- Stir together the balsamic vinegar, orange juice, lemon juice, and lime juice in a large bowl. Gently fold in the mango and strawberries until blended. Allow the mixture to rest at least 20 minutes before serving.
LOL...had to laugh..when we visit our son in Florida those little characters show up..and like you I jump...scream...and usually move quickly to somewhere else LOLOL..and I outweigh the little feller by well let's just say...alot!!! a bit cool here to be messing with water outside but the urge is growing...fast LOL...happy day to ya...Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteYou had e laughing so hard with the lizard. I would be exactly the same. I just do not like jumping animals.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter! That salsa sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeletetoo funny about the lizard Cindi! but I understand your feeling when they just pop up where you least expect them.
ReplyDeletesounds like you had a busy day cleaning the past few days; hoping today you are resting and enjoying the holiday :)
betty
I think the lizard was playing with you! Cleaning for spring is no fun but it sure is nice to enjoy the house/ car when you are finished. Too bad it doesn't last long.
ReplyDeleteIt souns like you've been very busy ! Hope you had a super Easter .... the salsa recipe looks very yummy !
ReplyDeleteI used to have English ivy in front of my house and those little green fellows loved to hide in it.
ReplyDelete