I enjoy shopping off the internet. I was resistant for so long. There are plenty of deals. Most of my Christmas gifts I purchased on the internet. No crowds, or fighting for the best parking spot. Free shipping is a must or no purchase. Nothing can replace walking into a bookstore though. Give this gal a bookstore & coffee...ahh the best.
I had a coupon burning in my email. Today was the final day to use it. I can hear Hubby in my head saying by NOT using the coupon would save more money, but where's the fun??? I purchased a couple white shirts. I need to replenish my white shirts. I ALWAYS always spill something on them. If we plan a dinner or meal out, the menfolk remind me NOT to wear white. Better yet if we've been out and decide last minute to got to a restaurant, they see I'm wearing a white shirt oh boy the teasing begins. I'm not a sloppy eater, but inevitably something will drip/spill/dribble/splat onto my white shirt or white pants for that matter too! lol
It's been happening for as long as I remember. Some would say stop wearing white, but I can't give in, I'm a fighter not a quitter. Yesterday I had a mishap I was doing laundry. I had the dirty clothes in a basket on the floor. I reheated a plate of spaghetti for lunch. I walked to the table with my plate tripped on a piece of lint, (cuz nothing was around for me to trip on) sliding off my plate was the spaghetti. BLOB right onto the white shirt in the laundry basket. Apparently I don't have to be wearing white to ruin my shirt. lol
Am I the only person that has issues with white apparel?


Okay, I admit, I laughed. Not loud but I did laugh. I avoid white like the plague, well not that bad, but I seldom wear it. Being a Sailor, I really had no choice the USN loves their White Uniforms. LOL
ReplyDeleteThanks for a fun read... I enjoyed the visit..
I do enjoy shopping on the Internet; I used to love it when the kids were younger and we got lots of catalog from this or that. They would circle what they wanted for Christmas, I would go and decide what I was going to get them and just order it away :) Saved so much hassle :)
ReplyDeleteOur first Friday night here when we were going out to dinner, we went to Olive Garden. Hubby was wearing a white shirt from work. We had a glass of wine, ordered a second one. The waitress brought his and when she put it down, she caught it on his plate and it spilled over his food and his white shirt. She was horrified! More so than hubby who tends to be gracious and laughs off stuff. He did get another meal since there was wine all through it, obviously another glass of wine, offer to have the shirt dry cleaned and our dinner was comped :) The wine did wash out of his shirt; we just came home right afterwards and soaked it and it washed right out :)
betty