I'm moving around a bit better, it has only been 2 days in a row. Let's see if I can make it to 3 before I throw a party. lol
I wish I had the desire to cook or bake. Must be going through a rough season, of I don't wanna. Estimating with my age, marriage, children I have made well over a million meals, ok maybe less than a million, but it seems as much. I'm currently in a rut. I look at a cookbook, or different recipes on line, thinking eh? Nothing seems to sound/taste like eating. I usually have fruit or fruit salads, greens and yogurt on hand in the frig or ice box as grandma use to say. That's really all I want to eat, but the menfolk desire something a bit more. I'm the type of chef, that if I'm hunger for something, I make it. Since I'm not hungry, then I'm not making. It's more difficult then it seems. I have all kinds of protein in the freezer, but draw a blank as to what to make with them. I'm craving chocolate milkshakes. One should not live on chocolate milkshakes alone. Such quandary...hum??
Have you ever gone through a rough patch?

But then, my Sherry could live on Chocolate Milkshakes, methinks. LOL
ReplyDeleteYou are right, it is hard to cook, bake or run a marathon, it your heart is not in it.
But keep on looking, something will pop up, it usually does, I think it is a RULE! (smile)
There could be a few food groups in the milkshakes :) It is hard to cook if you don't feel like eating or have a taste for something else, especially if the men folk what something substantial. I have gone through a rough patch or two; I hope your rough patch lifts and you start feeling better quickly so you can enjoy cooking and baking again because I do remember things you shared on your blog that you had made and they all looked delicious.
ReplyDeletebetty