 |
| borrowed from the web |
I'm completely done with summer. Tho I know this statement is rather funny. Hence we live in the land of summer year around. So, correction to my previous statement. I'm completely done with the sweaty, hot, sultry temperatures we are currently experiencing. Today is a tad better, there is a breeze in the air. So, this means "weather" is happening. Cristobal churning in the Atlantic has no effect on us, none expected either. What we are currently experiencing are the storms coming in from the Gulf. Though hurricane season is currently happening, we start to pay more attention around this time of year. Mid to end of August through November, things get serious. We have family in Calif. We were pleased to hear no one was affected by the recent earthquake, but that is the risk you take living in Calif. We all have our burdens regarding mother nature.
I made mini loaves of apple/cranberry nut bread on Saturday. Shared some with the neighbors. "Wishing" for fall to happen sooner I expect. lol
Time for me to make more granola bars and oatmeal breakfast treats. My inventory is empty, and I can not have the menfolk mad at me. Lol Hubby also mentioned something about the muffin egg bites. I hate to turn on the oven with our temps so high, I will be using the toaster oven today....lol
I know what you mean; we live in the land of perpetual sun, but I too want it to cool down a bit with some fall like weather :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Foody picture looks good. Ahhh, soon we will be back with all the rest of the snow birds, except we hope to arrive in September or Oct 1st. Looking forward to the down turn before our arrival.. I like to think we are following Fall south..
ReplyDeletepatience, you are gonna be rewarded.. (smile) Enjoyed the read.
We don't have much summer left here. Soon it will be cold and nasty, and I will be envying your weather!
ReplyDelete